Welcome in 2018 with an exciting new career !!!!!
Be part of an outstanding childcare provider £18200 starting salary !!!!!
Connected Recruitment are currently recruiting a Qualified Nursery Practitioner for a 45 placement boutique Nursery in Isleworth.
starting salary of £18200 p.a.
permanent; 40 hours per week, Mon - Fri
minimum NNEB, NVQ/CACHE/NNEB or Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent qualification.
As Nursery Practitioner/Nurse you will demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
• Demonstrate a passion for and a commitment early years education for young children under the EYFS Statutory framework 2014
• Assist with the planning of a range of interesting, age appropriate activities under the EYFS curriculum.
• Create engaging learning environments.
• Have a key eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.
• Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail.
• Be an extrovert; have an outgoing personality which is open and caring towards children.
• Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
• Demonstrate good organisational and time management skills and abilities.
• Be a team player who is able to demonstrate a willingness and ability to accept responsibility.
• Contribute to the professional reputation of the nursery.
• Maintain professional and respectful relationships at all times.
30% off childcare
Discounts on High street stores
28 days paid holidays
As this role involves working with young children an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references are essential.
The nursery opens five days a week Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 18.00 p.m. The successfulcandidate will be working a 40 hour week over 5 days
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job