Are you a caring and enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner (Level 3 or above) looking to join a super and fun nursery in Cambridge city centre?
The successful applicant must have a strong understanding of EYFS curriculum along with a genuine passion to work with children.
What the Nursery can offer:
• Immediate starts
• Training programme in place to help further your career in childcare
• Childcare discount
• First Aid Qualification
• Excellent outdoor space including a wildlife area
• Pension Scheme
You must have:
• You must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
• Previous experience would be advantageous
• Be a positive role model
• Have strong EYFS knowledge
• Eligibility to work in the UK is essential
This is an exciting time to join this nursery with great opportunities for the right applicant if you are looking to further your career in Early Years.
If this position sounds of interest then please send your up to date CV in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lee kempton direct on 01223 463 305 for further details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'