Are you passionate about educating the younger generation and helping them to prepare for their future, whilst looking for an opportunity to expand your experience and career options internationally, via working abroad and earning a tax free salary?
Quality Teaching Staff are currently looking for a Early Years Nursery Teacher who is inspiring and determine to influence young students to broaden and achieve the best education available whilst encouraging them to pursue an encouraging future in an international school in Saudi Arabia. They are recruiting a number of roles due to expansion.
The schools vision is to create a world-class education within the Academy enabling every young person to study in a happy and safe environment, achieving their full potential as a global citizen in harmony with Saudi Culture.
- Degree level qualification
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a nursery/primary school setting
- A secure knowledge and understanding of the Primary Strategies for the English National Curriculum
- Ability to respond positively and effectively to modern and innovative teaching methodologies
- Being able to monitor, assess, record and report on pupil's progress
Salary and benefit package includes:
- - Tax-free salary which is significantly higher than the UK
- - Overseas allowance
- - Free furnished accommodation
- - Worldwide Health Insurance
- - Emergency dental and optical cover
- - Annual flight allowance
- - Sponsored visit visas short-term, immediate family visits can be organised (airline and visa costs covered by employee)
- - Child education allowance for two agreed dependent children up to the age of 18
- - End of service gratuity
- - Excellent CPD opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Quality Teaching Staff is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Quality Teaching Staff are an equal opportunities employer.
In reward for our candidates hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions. A refer a friend scheme, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
- Working Abroad
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job