We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious primary teacher to join our agency, applications are invited from both NQT's and experienced teachers.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have previous experience working in EYFS
* Have excellent EYFS Knowledge
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have Good curriculum knowledge.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Eden Brown Education.
Benefits of working with Eden Brown Education:
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
If this is of interest please apply now to avoid disappointment.
For a friendly and informative chat call today on or email your CV to
Eden Brown Education is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrowneducation.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job