EAL Teaching Assistant
The role will involve:
* Delivery of appropriate non-teaching support in classroom settings.
* Working with a student on a 1:1 basis in accordance with the overall learner support plans.
* Proven ability to motivate students and promote learning. Alongside this, you must have a flexible approach to working hours.
What we are looking for:
* A level 3 teaching assistant qualification
* A minimum of GCSE level A-C* in Maths and English, or equivalent (level 3)
* A DBS Certificate that is on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
If this is of interest please apply now to avoid disappointment.
For a friendly and informative chat call today on or email your CV to
Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Education is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrowneducation.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job