Our client, an e-commerce retailer in Doncaster, has an immediate requirement for an experienced Email Marketing Executive to join their team. As one of the largest independent ecommerce retailers in the UK, it is vital that the successful candidate has proven skills in this field.
Key Responsibilities, Duties and Results:
- Liaise between Product Managers, external clients and Sales team, you will also work with the wider marketing team, to build and create effective email and other direct marketing campaigns to deliver sales growth for the business.
- Establish productive working relationships with internal stakeholders using your strong communication skills
- Working alongside clients and colleagues producing creative content, graphics, banners and links to enhance the effectiveness of B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns
- Create targeted campaigns with varying focus for different areas of the business, adjusting content, tone and graphics accordingly whilst maintaining brand message
- Using customer insight, previous campaign success, annual calendar of events, seasonal opportunities and promotions to inform your campaign content
- Ensuring the email marketing campaigns are driving sales, focusing on new customers, lapsed customers and existing customers to increase spend via the company website
- Copy writing enticing campaign content
- Signing off campaign copy & graphics with relevant internal and external contacts
- Ensuring a consistent brand message across campaigns
- Reporting on campaign effectiveness using GoogleAnalytics
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience using MailChimp or similar, Adobe, GoogleAnalytics and Excel is essential
- Ideally some experience with HTML/CSS and SQL
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, quarterly bonus, staff discount scheme and free on site gym.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply by return