Amazon Manager/E Commerce Manager
Exciting new opportunity to work for a leading e commerce company based in Kings Lynn, who supplies products to customers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India. Due to rapid and significant growth in online retail sales they are now seeking a key role to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Amazon and managing a team of four, this unique opportunity will executive the business strategy for current Pan EU Amazon marketplaces in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain as well as India. Analysing data to inform tactics, managing projects and working in cross function teams are key to success in this role.
- Execute activities to strengthen and leverage the day-to-day relationship with Amazon retail and advertising business units including developing collaborative marketing and promotional plans to support new products and seasonal campaigns.
- Day to day management, support and tactical direction of the Amazon team.
- Development of an effective and engaged team through coaching and empowerment.
- Establish regular engagement / conference calls / meetings with Amazon stakeholders at all levels to plan and review activity in a timely manner.
- Regularly collaborate and engage with the Operations Department on forecasting and the overall supply chain to optimise fulfilment processes.
- Partner with the Marketing Department to build a marketing calendar and execute customer marketing activities and promotions.
- Source relevant sales and market data utilising a number of analysis tools including ARA premium, Intentwise and Helium 10 to lead analysis and inform sales & marketing activities.
- Deliver annual pricing for PAN EU accounts to deadline.
- Contribute to the successful negotiation of trading terms.
- Manage and track the allocated budget and report back monthly.
- Collaborate with US colleagues to ensure alignment of plans including Direct Import, FFP and SIOC and share best practice relating to product launches, optimisation, promotions and reporting.
The role involved some national and international travel, the opportunity to work from home a day per week and the opportunity to be part of a business that is thriving within a warm welcoming and engaging team. For further details contact Amber Souter Reed Marketing and Creative.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'