Chichester, West Sussex
Permanent, Full Time
Flourishing, entrepreneurial business based in Chichester is currently seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to drive their sales growth and development on 3rd party channels / marketplaces. This position would suit someone highly experienced with Amazon and eBay marketplace selling, including seller central, who is also a keen data analyst and highly driven by success.
My client is an award winning fast-track business has a very impressive growth record, supported by a very hands-on and commercially minded team of Directors. Turnover is going from strength to strength, as is the size of their operations and reputation. Reporting to and working closely alongside the Sales Director, this is a senior position within the organisation and one which presents excellent potential for career development and progression.
Overview of Role:
- Maintain and increase revenue across 3rd party platforms.
- Manage account metrics across all 3rd party platforms ensuring we are delivering an excellent service.
- Ensure products are listed, optimised and effective across all 3rd party platforms.
- Manage, plan and execute marketing campaigns on 3rd party platforms.
- Analyse sales data and ensure all products are generating sales.
- Identify areas of improvement and action them.
- Identify new opportunities, platform and programmes for growth and expansion.
- Manage and grow a team in the sales & marketing department.
- Work with the e-commerce manager of websites to ensure the company's omni channel vision is pushed to all platforms.
Candidates need have:
- Proven experience in ecommerce and in particular marketplace selling.
- A deep understanding of Amazon and eBay.
- Understanding of PPC, SEO and content writing.
- Experience of Excel.
- Knowledge of the ecommerce landscape and international marketplaces.
- The ability to nurture and build relationships with 3rd party account managers.
- An entrepreneurial and creative mindset.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'