The client has secured the position for 3 months initially and could be extended after that if funding and workload are confirmed.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience of working in a Assessment team preferably. Candidates who have worked in other Children teams still should apply.
Job duties include:
• Assessment of need and risk.
• Delivery of appropriate services to meet need.
• To promote preventative child care and social work.
• To undertake child protection duties as directed by the Practice Manager.
• To attend court as and when necessary.
• To carry out all statutory duties relating to children in care.
• To implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
• To act as duty officer as designated by local management.
• To work within the Looked After Children system.
• There are 3 distinct teams within the services, A, B and C and there is a 3 week allocation rota, with each team being on one weeks allocations then two weeks to complete intervention and write up assessments.
Do you feel this exciting role would be perfect for you? Do you have the right skills and experience for this team? If so apply below asap.
• This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration which you will have to provide prior to interview for the role.
Why Reed and what can we offer?
•Dedicated expert consultant
•Online timesheets & pay management
•Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
•Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
•Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
•Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
•Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
•Reed Rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
If this sounds like the new job for you, please contact Michelle Garnett ASAP on 0151 236 6172 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Garnett – I am a specialist consultant for REED recruiting for Qualified Social Workers, I have worked for REED for 2 years and previous to that for another recruitment company for a year. I look after a total of 7 local authorities and a number of private social worker companies and charities. I have a strong work ethic and great working relationships with all of my clients to ensure I give the best service to them and candidates for their teams. I work with the candidates and listen to their experience and skills to gain the right role they desire. Once I place a candidate I will request feedback regularly from the client to keep up to date with their progress, and I also visit the candidate at their place of work to catch up with their development in the team and role. For both candidates and clients regular contact is always held to ensure both parties are happy! I am part of a team of 3 consultants here in the Liverpool branch, and we all are assigned our own clients to look after, therefore you will have 3 consultants looking for the right role for you!
Please contact me if you have any queries about this or any other roles I have available. Good Luck!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job