Inbound Customer Service Executive - DUTCH Speaker
Manchester or Barcelona.
THIS COMPANY IS HIRING IN MANCHESTER AND BARCELONA FOR THIS ROLE, WHERE DO YOU FANCY?
Would you describe yourself as someone who loves going out of their way to give the best customer service, well I am currently recruiting for a employer of choice in the travel and tourism industry that is seeking a DUTCH and ENGLISH speaker to join their fun, family feel team as an inbound customer service advisor being the contact for holiday makers.
So let me tell you about some of the incredible things this company offers you ON TOP of your salary of 18k per year.
- Paid 4-week induction training.
- Free breakfast plus hot and cold drinks.
- Your own personal work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office.
- Wonderful career progression in whichever sector of the business you choose,
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Pension scheme.
- AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme.
- PLUS SO MUCH MORE.
For this position all you need is to be someone who is understanding, likes to help and provide fantastic assistance. You will be speaking to customers through 3 methods, email, phone and the live chat. So you will need to be able to read and write and speak in DUTCH and English. We have two locations our client wants staff which is Manchester and Barcelona so you can apply for either position on here!
So if you are ready to work for a company that has a 5/5 review on glass door and your happy to work Monday-Friday 8am-4.30pm then this is perfect for you.
Apply via - or call me on .
Logical Recruitment Partners.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job