Hours: Mon- Fri 08:00-17:00 (37.5 hours per week)
Pay Rate: £11.00 per hour
Paid training is provided
We are looking for the very best customer service talent to match our customers' expectations. Providing a first class service will always be at the forefront of who you are and what you do. If you possess the communication skills and have a great attitude to teamwork, we'll teach you the rest!
This role consists of resolving customer enquiries on behalf of a global pharmacutical client via telephone, email. The environment is forward thinking and dynamic whilst ensuring the customer is the sole focus of each individual task.
Your main duties:
- Efficiently and effectively handle queries from customers via phone and email in Dutch.
- Achieve individual targets and contribute fully to achieving departmental response time targets to queries.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide technical assistance in order to answer customer enquiries
- Identify and assist to resolve issues arising from customer contact.
- Actively exhibit and develop professionalism at all times and respect confidentiality where required by the business and others.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Benefits of working for SITEL:
- Free staff car park
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Travel Loan Ticket (after 3 months)
- Pension scheme (after 12 weeks)
- First class development opportunities
- Incentive schemes
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye test and money off glasses required for the workplace (terms and conditions apply)
- Local staff discount (i.e. restaurants, pubs, hairdressers)
- Monthly health and wellbeing events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to give back to local community events
If you want to work for a leading global organisation, with some of the most famous and international brands in a dynamic, fun and multi-cultural environment, then we want to hear from you. We have some great opportunities at our flagship site in South West London, just 25 minutes from Waterloo - our offices are located 3 minutes' walk from Kingston station.
We provide more than just a place to work, with incentives and regular staff and community events to involve all. We also run a development programme available to our most ambitious and hardworking agents after successful completion of 6 months' probation. That will allow you to acquire and develop your skills to support your career aspirations.
We are committed to providing our staff with the opportunity to grow and become experts in sectors such as Training, Operations, IT, Finance, HR and Team Leadership amongst others. A People First focus is at the heart of everything we do, and we encourage our employees to actively engage with their career.