Dual-Fuel Meter Installer - Colchester
Manpower UK are currently recruiting for Dual-Fuel Meter Installers to join our client, who install, own and manage utility metering assets and provide energy management solutions throughout the UK.
We are looking for candidates who have determination to succeed, the ability/desire to work independently and to be flexible to cover Colchester and the surrounding areas.
As a Dual-Fuel Meter Engineer, the main responsibilities will be:
- Installing Dual-Fuel Meters in Residential premises
- Advising customers on the benefits of Smart Meters
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Dual Fuel Smart Metering experience
- Strong technical skills to deliver exceptional First fit levels
- CMA1/CCN1, REGT1, MET1 and MET2 with relevant gas engineering experience
- Level 2 Diploma in Smart Metering (Dual Fuel/Power) or Proof of Electrical Competence (MOCOPA - Single Phase)
- Full UK driving license
Company Benefits offered:
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Competitive starting salary
- Generous reward and recognition schemes
- Private pension plan
- Share plan
For further information, please apply now or call
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'