Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineers - Nationwide - £19,000 - £31,000 dependent on experience - Permanent - no call out required
Are you a qualified Dual Fuel Meter Engineer?
The Smart Meter Industry is booming, reaching its peak by 2025. Recent industry figures indicate that 49 million meters will need to be changed, consisting of over 27 million electric and 22 million gas meters. Industry projections show that 11,000 smart meter installers will be needed at the peak of the rollout in 2018.
Our client is looking to increase its workforce substantially over the next 6 months and is looking for a number of qualified Dual Fuel Engineers nationwide.
The successful engineer will:
- Hold CCN1, MET1, and MOCOPA accreditation or a Level 2 diploma in Smart Metering
- Ideally have a clean driving licence but no more than 3 points
- Be expected to undertake a DBS check
- Be flexible - some travel will be expected initially until the workforce is at capacity
In return our client will offer:
- £19,000 - £31,000 dependent on experience
- No call out rota
- 45 hours per week over 5 days (Monday to Saturday)
- 21 days holiday + stats
- Van, phone, tools, & PPE provided
If you are a Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer we want to hear from you. Immediate starts are available for successful candidates.
So if you have the relevant skills and qualifications we are very interested in speaking with you about this opportunity.
To register your interest for these roles, please contact our Smart Metering Team on (Option 4).
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job