Drupal Developer needed to join an award winning creative agency based near Oxford with an impressive list of clients. Digital is at the core of everything they do and they’re looking for an experienced Drupal Web Developer to join our established development team.
What will you be responsible for:
- Developing websites and web applications which are optimised across multiple browsers and
- device platforms
- Working across a broad range of exciting projects for different clients and big brands
- Helping to recommend, plan and develop dynamic web and digital projects
- Being actively involved at all stages of the design and development process
- Working closely with the UX, design, SEO and project management teams
- Testing and supporting new and existing solutions
What it takes to be successful:
- (Vue.JS, React, Sass)
- Extensive experience of developing and testing responsive websites for multiple browsers,
- platforms and devices
- Good knowledge of WordPress and/or Drupal, PHP and MySQL including modern PHP
- frameworks such as Symfony and Laravel
- A proven understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Experience of using version control systems - ideally Git
- Good working knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI best practices
What they’re will offer you:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job