Due to continued growth a fantastic new role has been created at a well established and well sought after Transport company in the Eye area. The company have been operating in the area for over 20 years and have an excellent reputation in the market place. This Transport company is looking for a motivated individual to join their Compliance team as a Driver Development Coordinator. The company goal is to increase is to increase compliance, efficiency and productivity and this role will play a crucial part in the company achieving their target. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company in an exciting new role.
Salary £27,000 - £29,000
Hours 50 hours per week to be completed Monday to Friday
- Driving Assessments
- One to one meetings with drivers
- Monitoring in cab systems and providing drivers with feedback
- Dealing with post accident investigations
- Develop and roll out new ideas
- Coach drivers on areas of infringements
- Completing all the appropriate administrative duties
- Act as first point of contact for all the drivers and provide feedback to Compliance team in a timely manner
- Chair weekly staff briefings with driving team
- Maintain high levels of best practice and health and safety at all times
- Attention to detail
- Engaging, confident and excellent communications skills
- Proactive and forward thinking and sting time management
- Commercially Aware
- Fleet Compliance experience essential
- C+E Driving Licence free from endorsements
This represent a fantastic opportunity for someone with the relevant experience to join a company and add a lot to an already successful company.
TSR are acting as an employment agency if you do not hear back within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful but your details will remain on file and we will contact you with relevant future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job