£13.50 per hour, 40 hours per week
The British Red Cross is the largest independent humanitarian movement and often the only organisation able to cross borders and front lines to bring help wherever it is needed.
The Deputy Manager will be responsible for day-to-day supervision of the door-to-door fundraising campaign both front and back of house. You will play a key role in the development of fundraisers and Team Leaders both on the field and in the training room. The position holder will work closely with the London Fundraising Manager to ensure a culture of success and fun but also promote a hard working environment for the team of door to door fundraisers.
You will be working Monday - Thursday 11am - 8pm and Friday 9am - 5pm
We’re looking for:
- We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager or Senior Team Leader with high working standards.
- The successful candidate will have a desire to lead from the front as well as a flexible and innovative approach.
- The Deputy Manager plays a pivotal role in the execution and development of the London Door-to-Door section so applicants should be dedicated and committed.
- The post-holder will be expected to cover office duties, therefore good administration and planning skills are essential.
- The role requires strong leadership, as well as a proven record of face-to-face fundraising in a growing and dynamic environment.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV in response to this advert along with a brief cover letter. Alternatively, please phone us on 0207-395-1380 to discuss the position.
We look forward to hearing from you - Good Luck!
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job