Domiciliary Care Worker
Start Date: ASAP
CaringPlus Healthcare Services Ltd is a care provider offering a wide range of domiciliary support services in Didcot and Wallingford
Due to increased workload, we are now recruiting for reliable, committed Care Workers to join our enthusiastic and friendly team delivering domiciliary care to Service Users in their own homes.
We can offer
- Opportunities to work flexibly, including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Mileage payments
- Free Mandatory training
- Free Uniforms
- Free DBS check
This position will involve:
- To develop a good relationship with Service User so that they maintain and improve, their independence,
- To assisting daily living skills such as personal hygiene including showering/bathing
- To assist with preparing meals
- To assist with medication
- To assist Shopping
- Any other support required
Successful candidates will have:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and willing to develop role of a Care Worker
- Your own transport would be an advantage but is not essential.
- As part of this role you may be asked to work elsewhere within the service.
*This offer is subject to meet our business terms and conditions
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- driving (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Full time
- Flexible working hours
- Free or subsidised travel
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Expected start date: 20/12/2020
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Writing Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'