The following job is no longer available:
Temporary sickness cover
Must have current DBS Check
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 2.30pm
• To clean a designated area of the school as allocated by the Caretaker/Head Teacher. This area may be changed, depending on the needs of the school.
• Cleaning, washing, sweeping and vacuuming in a variety of areas.
• Cleaning of public toilets, corridors etc. including children’s and staff toilets.
• Emptying of litter bins.
• Polishing and dusting of fixtures and fittings.
• Where appropriate use powered equipment.
• To keep appropriate light equipment, machinery and cleaning cupboards in a clean and hygienic condition.
Health & Safety
• To follow Health & Safety codes, Health & Safety Hygiene code / practices in relation to cleaning e.g. C.O.S.H.H., siting of wet floor signs, wearing protective clothing, using approved materials etc. The Caretaker will have a copy of the Health & Safety documents.
• Inform the Caretaker / Head Teacher of damage or defect to the premises / furnishings / machinery, removing or securing items to a safe place / standard until repair or disposal to ensure safe conditions at all times.
• Reporting all accidents to the Head Teacher.
• The cleaning and caretaking staff are expected to provide mutual assistance in the moving of furniture and equipment so as to enable each to carry out their respective duties. Also any other duties as the Head Teacher may reasonably request from time to time.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'