An exciting opportunity has arisen for a friendly, talented and customer focussed individual, to join the business as a Dog Groomer / Spa Manager in our new store in Belfast; and we are now looking for individuals just like you!
At Jollyes, we understand the importance of having a strong team to deliver an unrivalled customer experience and to promote the brand. Due to our on-going expansion, we are now looking for highly motivated, determined and committed team players to join our new Dog Grooming Spa.
- Salary from £20,850 - £25,300 (subject to achieving targets).
- Company pension scheme.
- 29 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Permanent and full-time position.
- Generous staff discount.
- Opportunity to work with animals day to day.
Dog Groomer / Spa Manager Responsibilities:
- Adhering to company health and safety regulations and the animal welfare act at all times.
- Carrying out specified grooming services including; bathing / shampooing, blast hand drying, cleaning paws / pads, eyes, ears, nails, tear stain removal, dematting, clipping and scissor finish, furminating, hand-stripping and brushing.
- Ensuring that our client’s enjoy a positive, memorable and rewarding spa experience, exceeding their expectations by bringing ‘Pet Perfect Service’ to life within the store, and beyond…
The ideal Dog Groomer / Spa Manager will have:
We are seeking people with a love of life and a genuine passion for pet ownership, for our Dog Groomer / Spa Manager. You will have a fun, vibrant and outgoing personality, backed by a proactive attitude and be able to provide a five-star experience to our clients – both human and animal! You will also have:
- Proven experience within a similar environment and possess relevant qualifications.
- Ability to confidently handle different breeds and sizes of dogs.
- Share a love and respect for our canine companions and able to use common sense.
- Excellent communication skills will be paramount – both verbal and written.
- Ensure excellent salon presentation is maintained and high standards are kept through cleanliness, safety and good standards of housekeeping.
- The ability and drive to successfully hit KPI’s.
Jollyes is one of the largest chains of Pet Superstores across the UK, providing a wide variety of branded pet foods and accessories throughout all our stores. Our strong heritage of over 25 years in the industry has enabled us to grow into a dominant market player today. We currently operate over 60 stores nationwide and plan to open further stores over the next twelve months – we want you to join in on the adventure!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vastly growing pet chain and be a part of our adventure. If you feel that this Dog Groomer / Spa Manager position, would greatly suit your experience and skill set, we would love to hear from you. Please click APPLY!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Spa Manager
- Dog Groomer