Interlink recruitment are seeking a Document Production administrator to provide a first class document production and customer service to a team in of Leeds global law firms.
You will be responsible for ensuring tight deadlines are consistently achieved. The ideal candidate will have solid document production experience, ideally within a legal environment.
- Provide an accurate and high quality document production service to fee earners.
- Work collaboratively to ensure the provision of support services
- Proactive, friendly and efficient attitude at all times
- Solid experience within a professional services environment
- Minimum copy typing speed of 60 wpm
- Audio typing speed of 50 wpm
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Document production experience
- Previous experience within a legal environment
Please APPLY below or contact Jessica Penrice at Interlink Recruitment
- Document Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job