Do you want to work for a well established firm in Bingley that offers a competitive salary and great benefits? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
My client is looking for a Document Controller Reporting into the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for QMS development, reviewing and submission of certificates, maintaining the internal audit schedule and coordinating daily activities within the QA administration team.
Hours of work: Flexible
The Role of the Document Controller:
- Coordinate daily activities within the Quality Assurance Administration team, focusing on prioritising workload
- QMS development - Support the QM with the QMS compliance through Docushare.
- Review current procedures for effectiveness & accuracy
- Work with a cross functional team adopting best practice to elevate site documents & data control.
- Creation, review and submission of certificates, specifications, documentation /data packs, ensuring attention to detail and accuracy of information.
- Coordinate NOI’s & liaise with third party inspectors onsite, managing the schedule and coordinating documentation, product storage & availability. • Manage all changes to the QMS, maintaining control of documentation & data.
- Utilise Visio to create & implement process workflows for business activities, creating a comprehensive library of training material.
- NCR, CAPA & SCAR training to support the Quality Engineers in effective RCA.
- Monitor & maintain the Internal Audit schedule ensuring audits are conducted, reported and associated corrective actions implemented & effective.
- Conduct Internal process & system audits to ISO 9001 standards.
Essential requirements of the Document Controller:
- Previous experience in Document Control/Office Admin within a manufacturing environment
- Competent IT Skills – Word & Excel
- Customer focused with strong organizational skills
- Auditing experience is preferred but full training will be provided if no experience
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'