£18,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
*Must have used electronic document systems previously*
*Must be computer literate and quick with computers*
We are seeking an experienced Document Controller to work for our client, a successful Construction Contractor.
Role: ensuring that project information / documentation is captured within the corporate Electronic Document Management System
- Ensure documentation is approved and agreed prior to issue.
- Ensure all registers are up to date and completed correctly prior to internal and external auditing.
- Ensure that change control of revision status is recorded and easily traceable and identified.
- Ensure that latest revision of live documentation is available and distributed to relevant group at point of use.
- Ensure external documentation is identified and distributed as agreed.
- Ensure all drawings / documentation is controlled and maintained in a methodical manner.
- Ensure drawings are issued within set time scales.
- Support the Design, Quality Manager and Site Team with the workflow process
- Support the Commercial Team and Design Manager with linking information to virtual containers
- Support the Design, Commercial and Project Managers with the RDD and Change Control process
- Deliver user support and guidance when required.
- Print / organise print service for drawings when required.
- Liaise with Design and Site teams regarding Handover information / documentation.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"