£18,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
*Must have used electronic document systems previously*
*Must be computer literate and quick with computers*
We are seeking an experienced Document Controller to work for our client, a successful Construction Contractor.
Role: ensuring that project information / documentation is captured within the corporate Electronic Document Management System
- Ensure documentation is approved and agreed prior to issue.
- Ensure all registers are up to date and completed correctly prior to internal and external auditing.
- Ensure that change control of revision status is recorded and easily traceable and identified.
- Ensure that latest revision of live documentation is available and distributed to relevant group at point of use.
- Ensure external documentation is identified and distributed as agreed.
- Ensure all drawings / documentation is controlled and maintained in a methodical manner.
- Ensure drawings are issued within set time scales.
- Support the Design, Quality Manager and Site Team with the workflow process
- Support the Commercial Team and Design Manager with linking information to virtual containers
- Support the Design, Commercial and Project Managers with the RDD and Change Control process
- Deliver user support and guidance when required.
- Print / organise print service for drawings when required.
- Liaise with Design and Site teams regarding Handover information / documentation.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.