My client is an established leading brickworks contractors based near Wickford in Essex. They are actively looking for a Document Controller to join their team. They offer a multi-disciplinary service to leading clients and contractors all over the country. My client has been established for approaching 25 years and are making strides to make continual progression in the industry.
They require a confident and experienced Document Controller to join their team and work closely with the Project Managers and Directors in order to ensure duties are carried out efficiently. The Document Controller will be heavily involved with various documents within the company involving a range of clients. There will be requirements to download and print tender documents regarding a range of projects. There are schedules that show the status of project drawings and information. The Project Manager inputs the information into this. These schedules are a vital tool to help manage information flow but more crucially track information released to my client. There will be key duties to manage this schedule and keep it up to date from the successful Document Controller.
The company have worked on many prestigious projects including the Olympic Stadium and various project of large values. This role would offer a Document Controller to opportunity to work in a stimulating environment where the role is a varied and exciting one. My client values each employee and offer continual recognition in order to maintain work satisfaction.
Document Controller Position Overview
- Maintain and distribute a range of documents in relation to project progression
- Download and print tender documents
- Manage progress schedules for benefit of the Project Management team
- Work with the Field View system in place
- Other general Document Controller duties as required
Document Controller Position Requirements
- Strong experience within a similar role
- Ideally knowledge of the Field View system
- Good communication skills
- Living within close proximity of Wickford
Document Controller Position Remuneration
- Salary to be discussed at interview stage
- Company package to be discussed
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job