My client, an impressive FTSE 100 property developer are seeking experienced Document Controllers to join two of their elite business development sites in London. You will be responsible for all Project documentation and administration supporting the Technical team.
- Responsible for all the Project document control and administrative duties supporting the Technical team with the day to day projects administration following the company processes and procedures to deliver Organisational Key Performance Objectives aligned to Organisational Business commitments, culture and core values
- Managing and administrating the in-house web based document collaboration system
- Uploading, downloading drawings, scanning and uploading received hard copy documents
- Maintaining up to date drawing files and registers
- Collating and issuing of drawings as well as tender packages, and managing internal and external users to the in-house web based document collaboration system and dealing with queries and complaints.
- Excellent IT skills and familiarisation with Information Management administration and working knowledge of all Microsoft Packages
- Experience using web based collaboration systems ideally with residential construction background. (SharePoint experience preferable)
- Employee is to be ambitious, confident, loyal, reliable and trustworthy
- Good Interpersonal Skills and able to work on own initiative
- Operate with a 'one team’ approach demonstrating flexible engagement with internal and external customers.
- Holder of a valid CSCS card - Construction Site Visitor
- Self-Driven with a willingness to learn, adopting a 'can do’ mentality and work ethic.
- Pragmatic / common sense approach demonstrating a sense of ownership at all times.
- Operates with consistent effort, overcoming obstacles in order to achieve a goal.
- Conveys accurate information through effective communication using the most appropriate methods to adapt it to the audience ensuring mutual understanding.
- Performs effectively by controlling emotions when exposed to difficult situations.
- Strong project administration and organisational skills being efficient with diary and time Management operating in a structured approach
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Web Applications
- Development Sites
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job