Document controller/Site Secretary
A large contractor who are building a school in South Croydon need a document controller/site secretary to perform general administrative duties and provide support to other departments when required on site.
- Close to the overground line
- Temp to permanent contract
- long jevity of the project 1 year.
- Using BIW or a document control system to upload and download drawings
- Deal with RFIs, CVIs and Site instructions
- Answering the main telephone and taking messages
- Opening and distributing the post, franking the post every evening
- Meeting Room Bookings
- Booking Couriers
- Ordering stationery for both head office and sites
- Dealing with day to day deliveries
- General office typing, including meeting minutes, sub-contractor interviews
- Formatting documents for staff, both in the office and on sites
- Collating Operational & Maintenance manuals - this is a manual which we give to the clients after a project has handed over containing all relevant information for future reference
- Updating Project and Telephone lists when required
- Full admin support to the project teams
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word and BIW would be preferrable
- The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
- An understanding of the Construction Industry would be a bonus
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.