Are you a super organised Document Controller? Our client specialise in high quality external works on Multi Million pond construction projects. You will be required to check best practises, download information, and distribute when required. Based in Stratford, you will also be visiting smaller sites nearby on a weekly basis.
Reporting to a Project Manager on each site you will be required to look after all Document Control on a multi-million pound project as well as Document Control and administration of 2 other small scale developments in London.
You must be willing to work on site.
This is a temp to perm position.
You must be able to start immediately and look to go permanent after circa 3 months.
This position is paying £10-13ph PAYE / £14-18 ph LTD and salary will be discussed when going perm.
Why work for this company?
- Fantastic central London location on the Central Line + Jubilee + Overground links
- Small friendly and approachable team
- Company going through a steady growth period
- Stability in the future with a temp to perm role
- Working on exciting projects!
Document Controller role and responsibilities:
- Download / upload / Printing of drawings using the required systems (BIW, ASITE, CONJECT)
- Ensuring that all health and safety paper work is up to date and everything is logged and updated correctly
- Ordering stationary for site offices.
- Book deliveries / inductions where required
- All admin and document control support across the sites
- Making sure all site visitors PPE is in place and clean.
Document Controller requirements:
- Must be extremely organised
- Have experience as a Document Controller in construction
- Have previously worked on site / willing to work on site
- Used at least one document control system (e.g. BIW, Aconex, Asite, Business Collaborator)
- Happy to visit up to 3 sites a week nearby to main site in Statford
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a friend? - Refer someone now and get £200* if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job