A construction company who are working on a huge project in Wandsworth are looking for a site administrator with knowledge of Document Control to join their business. The role will be a temp - perm contract.
- Team events (drinks, food, parties)
- Working alongside a helpful and vibrant team
- To work on multiple projects across London
- Room to progress within the company
- Potential to go permanent with the company
- Every week you work, earn 0.5 days holiday if choosing PAYE
- To liaise with sub-contractors, designers and the Project Team
- Preparing practical completion handover packs for clients
- To manage and control the drawings and correspondence between the project team and external parties, ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly.
- Attending project meetings at various sites across London and managing a busy calendar
- To maintain the document controls processes and ensure appropriate storage of hard and soft copy material.
- To upload and download drawings, dealing with RFI'S etc.
- To ensure that site paperwork is being captured correctly and being filtered through to all those necessary
- Reviewing various documents before sending out to external companies
- Preparing progress reports
- Successful candidateswill have experience using document control systems or Excel.
- Experience working in the construction industry is desirable.
- IT literacy and competency in programmes such as MS Office and Excel
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.