This your chance to work for one of the most innovative and successful investment businesses in the UK, who value their clients and company culture well above anything else.
If you are interested in Investment Management and Venture Capital, within the renewable energy sector, this could be an exciting role for you.
Reporting in to a Divisional Controller, this is a newly created role within their highest performing business unit. This is a chance to join the Finance leadership team in a really important role, responsible for Managing a a small of accountants and looking after several of their most important cleints.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage a small team
- Own and drive internal and external relationships
- Drive and oversee production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Produce and oversee review and analysis of monthly results
- Pro-actively manage and develop your team
- Manage key relationships with several out-sourced providers
- Take responsibility for all VAT and HMRC issues and returns
- Lead the development of all processes and controls
- Support the business by preparing ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Be a Business Partner to the Sales and Operations teams
- Drive change and make improvements under your own direction
What You’ll Need To Have:
· A recognised finance qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
· At least 2 years PQ experience
· Strong technical Financial and Management Accounting experience
· The interests of your team close to heart
· The ability to lead a project and take people with you
· A compelling written and verbal communicator
· The ability to make people. Stop. And listen
In return you’ll work for a very exciting business, who do reward their employees and make work a fun and stimulating place to be. It is a dynamic environment, where you will be challenged and required to lead.
If this excites you and sounds like what you have been looking for, please don’t delay your application.
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.
When you meet one of our Consultants, you will definitely hear a lot more about it.