Join our team of Disability Assessors and you will enjoy a structured working week allowing a great work life balance, a rewarding salary of £37,333 with the opportunity to increase your salary by a further £2000 across the first 12 months.
Working as a Disability Assessor is a rewarding role for someone who thrives in a communication and patient focused environment. Your day-to-day role will include holding consultations with people, producing comprehensive and impartial evidence-based reports to help them ensure that people receive the right benefits and support; putting the human element back into assessments.
Full training is provided to ensure you settle into your new role. We have full-time and part-time positions as well as home-working available with varying start dates.Key Requirements
- Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC).
- A minimum of 1 years' post qualification experience.
- Strong computer and IT skills.
- 25 days of annual leave
- £1000 increase on completion of probation & 1st years employment
- 10% bonus opportunity after hitting agreed KPI's
- Flexible daytime, weekday hours that fit around your life
- Part time only requires 5 weeks of full-time training
- Home based working is available
- The choice to work weekends and earn rewarding overtime payments
- Progression opportunities with a clear banding and pay structure
- Access to our award-winning clinical training and development resources
- Healthcare cash plan enabling you to claim back on costs such as dental
- Bupa Rewards scheme with savings across thousands of brands
- Pension scheme with salary exchange agreement option
- Free counselling and support services
If this sounds like the next step for you, do not hesitate Apply Now! Alternatively send an email , a member of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'