Disability Assessor - Isle of Wight
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Are you a driven Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist (OT) or Paramedic who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance? Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision making abilities in a new environment? If you have answered yes to these questions then we have an excellent opportunity for you working as a Disability Assessors. Your primary role will be to conduct health and disability assessments in line with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) guidelines for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
As part of the Government's welfare reform agenda, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) have introduced a new benefit called the Personal Independence Payment (PIP). Replacing the Disability Living Allowance (DLA). PIP is designed to better reflect today's understanding of disability and is focused on helping with the extra costs disabled people face to lead independent lives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist (OT) or Paramedic to enhance assessment skills as well as continuing to develop your clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
Starting salary for this role is £33,000 based in Isle of Wight
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
- CPD and revalidation support with protection and training on a regular basis
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please apply to this advert or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact Jen Shaw at Meridian Business Support on 0151 556 2090
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Staff Nurse/RGN/RMN/Paramedic/Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist