Digital Trading Manager
Digital Trading Manager
Head Office - Whyteleafe, Surrey
Competitive salary + benefits that will get you excited
Ann Summers is SEXY, DARING, PROVOCATIVE and NAUGHTY - we push boundaries and buttons to give our customers exactly what they want!
We're the destination brand for must-have lingerie and sex toy innovation and stand proud as the authority in our industry. We passionately champion sexual liberation and believe that every woman in the world should feel like the sexiest woman in the world!
Whether you're working at our head office or in one of our stores, one thing that's guaranteed is no two days are the same. We're a unique brand with a phenomenally talented team of experts across all our channels - together we're empowered to achieve the brand's global vision.
We're on the hunt for a talented trading manager to join the Ann Summers family - the role would be part of our Digital team, based at our head office in Whyteleafe, Surrey. As an experienced trader, you will be responsible for the trading activity across the website to deliver the Sales and Margin targets. Leading the trade team to manage the online trading performance, executing trade plans, and using data to understand while improving performance.
So, what would you be doing?...
- Overall ownership of daily trading activities on-site, ensuring trade plans are delivered on time and correct, and sales and margin targets are achieved.
- Date driven - review and monitor both sales and customer behaviour analytics, making recommendations for optimisations.
- Own daily, weekly, and monthly trade analysis and reporting and suggest opportunities to improve performance. Responsible for daily logistic forecasting.
- Work closely with the marketing team for key campaign launches, overall ownership of the digital trade activity calendar.
- Plan and oversees website content implementation to support company marketing priorities, promotions, and all seasonal and peak trading campaigns.
- Optimising product pages, landing pages and homepages to drive sales.
- Work with the Design/Dev team to ensure all campaigns are delivered on-site to achieve the best customer experience and commercial return.
- Drive the onsite usage of new tools, e.g., product reviews, loyalty, fit - to deliver the best customer journey and sales.
- Working with CRO & CRM managers to optimise audience targeting/personalisation with data from CDP.
- Key point of contact with B&M for product launches and stock availability issues, ensuring we have the stock we need to achieve the sales targets.
- Understand and identify opportunities for product up-sell and cross-sell to drive ATV.
- Work with our external suppliers to maximise opportunities across the site.
- Complete ad hoc competitor research and share insight with the wider team.
- Manage and develop the trade team to ensure all site merchandising, product and campaign launches and promotional setups are completed to a high standard.
- Build relationships/network with external parties to keep ahead of emerging trends, ideas and industry/sector insights.
You need to be this kind of person…
- Able to make it happen and push boundaries in a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic environment
- Care about doing a great job and empower others with the quality of what you do
- An amazing stakeholder manager and relationship builder, who Leads by example, inspiring individuals & teams to do their best
- An authentic ambassador you champion & demonstrate our 'people values' at all times.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this role you will need to have
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience of retail eCommerce or similar trading environment at management level.
- Clear evidence of having "traded a site" from actionable insights
- Real understanding of online metrics, reporting tools and data analysis
- Experienced in reviewing analytic platforms to provide insight, Google Analytics would be preferable
- Results-driven, commercially aware and customer-focused
- Able to multitask and manage others within a team
- Confidence to influence and present to senior stakeholders in our business.
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.
- trading analytics digital ecomerce
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'