Digital Securities BA required in London paying up to £550 per day. 6 Month contract.
Your new company
A market leading global energy business with an enormous reach across the world's energy system. This industry is changing faster than at any time in our lifetime, driven in part by innovative technological advances and their Digital Securities is of paramount importance.
Your new role
As the Digital Security Business Analyst you will lead from the forefront and will be in charge of delivering deadlines. You will need to be tenacious and concise. You will need the ability to liaise and work closely with your team but also be self-sufficient and self-motivated. This is a UK based role but you will be relaying details to a network global stakeholders. You will be responsible for investigating and analysing business activities and processes and looking to make them more efficient through the improved use of IT resources. Business Analyst tasks within the project's life-cycle are to be managed and progress reported into the Project Manager/Scrum master.
What you will need to succeed
* Experience working with technical and non-technical teams across a broad range of IT disciplines;
* Documenting business, security, technical and operational requirements derived from self-driven business workshops and user forums;
* Working with customers on IT deployment projects relating to infrastructure and applications deployments Desirable criteria and qualifications
* Previous experience of BA delivery from Cyber Security perspective in one or more of the following:
* Assist test planning and testing ensuring the definition of done is met for each requirement;
* Develop and/or reviewing user acceptance testing scenarios and training materials;
* Involvement in deployment planning and deployment approach;
* Comprehension of Security Operations (DevSecOps) across Counter Threat, Process Control and Enterprise protection disciplines covering tools, vendors & techniques
Previous experience of BA delivery from Cyber Security perspective in one or more of the following: Process Control Networks/Industrial, Control Systems, Counter Threat, Enterprise Protection, Retail
What you'll get in return
You will get an attractive day rate of up to £550 working within a global wide business alongside some very skilled and intelligent colleagues. 6 Month contract with option to extend.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job