You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
Work with the CRM and other databases.
IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
- Deliver excellent customer service that exceeds the customer’s expectations
- Approaching customers and ensuring that they are dealt with efficiently, courteously and as promptly as possible.
- Dealing with customers’ orders and queries in a confident, efficient and professional manner
- Comprehensive product knowledge training will be given (enabling alternatives to be suggested to customers and expert advice given)
- Wherever possible, identifying improvements to processes to enhance customer service, reduce costs, improve margin etc.
- Understanding the needs of the customer to suggest the best product available, remembering ironmongery, upselling and stock levels.
- Ensuring all deliveries are checked off accurately, promptly and that relevant paperwork is passed on efficiently and quickly.
- Resolving any customer issues/enquiries to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Keeping paperwork precise and clear so that tasks may be followed by colleagues (particularly whoever is covering for your day off).
- Create effective, up-to-date displays in the showroom, ensuring that all products are clearly coded, priced and kept clean and well presented.
- Ensure specific customer requirements are processed efficiently, promptly ensuring meet delivery promise
- Ensure all promises made to customers are realistic, achievable and are completed
You will be expected to attend a broad range of workshops to support your development including:
Emerging & Future Technologies
Effective Business Communication
Power of Excel
Improving Customer Experience (Service Orientation)
Becoming a Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'