The Digital Officer (Content) will be responsible for creating and driving content across all digital channels in attempt to grow the reach of their content.
A Not for Profit and Charities organisation based in Central London.
The Digital Officer (Content) will be responsible for:
- Creating engaging content fit for all digital channels (Web, Social, Email)
- Day to day management of content across website and social channels
- Regularly carry out content audits and continued analysis of content to ensure it provides an optimal user experience.
- Ensure content is optimised for search engines
- Hands on digital marketing of content through digital channels (Email, PPC, Social).
The Digital Officer (Content) will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- First class written English skills
- Demonstrable experience of content strategy and creating content focussing on user expereince
- Experience of daily managing content daily
- Experience conducting analysis across web and Digital channels (Google Analytics)
- Understanding of best content marketing practices for digital channels (Email, SEO/PPC, Social)
The Digital Officer (Content) will be offered a permanent role, paying up to £28,000 to £33,000 per annum.