A family-owned business since 1968, Shires specialise in apparel and equipment especially suited to the discerning equestrian at all levels. From small beginnings, the company has grown to become one of the most popular brands in the equestrian world.
Shires was granted a Royal Warrant to supply Her Majesty the Queen with equine equipment, clothing and footwear in 2009 - a reflection of its commitment to products that deliver performance and reliability. Owning full product control from design, manufacture, packaging, marketing and sales, Shires offer an exciting and varied opportunity to the right candidate.
Working in a small team and reporting to the Marketing Manager, this exciting role involves developing and delivering digital assets to include the brand websites and related online collateral and for developing analytics on digital activities.
- Develop key Digital KPI's through the use of analytics, liaising with key personnel and by keeping up to date with industry best practice and changes.
- Effectively merchandise the brand websites using both data and internal knowledge to improve the onsite experience for the customer to include all platforms.
- Add and remove products to the websites in line with the business requirements.
- Update the website(s) with the agreed campaigns reflected in the Marketing calendar (including banners, forms and any required functionality).
- Assist with the development of digital assets for use by retail customers.
- Work cross functionally to create engaging product and category content for the website(s) and Social Media.
- Own the on-page SEO by working closely with the web agency and internal departments to develop and implement all improvements.
- Support the Marketing Manager with website real estate planning and development.
- Own, grow and evolve a digital assets library.
- Continuously refresh & maintain the brand websites in line with the marketing calendar.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good understanding of the latest Magento platforms.
- Experience in improving website/digital experiences.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- A positive attitude and a good team player.
- Customer focussed (B2B and B2C) with an innovative and proactive approach.
- Good numerical/analytic skills and a focus on driving performance improvements.
- Ability to work in a flexible way under pressure and to deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- PC literate with good MS skills.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Indesign would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of horse riding would be an advantage but is not essential.
Due to the small size of the team the role is not limited to the job description described above and may expand depending on the candidate’s skill base and the future business plan.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please apply with your latest CV and a covering letter to the Marketing Manager.
- Digital Assets
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Website Development
- Online Retail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job