Digital Finance Analyst -
A globe leading publishing company based in the business district of East London are looking for a part qualified Finance Analyst to join their expanding digital team to work on a 3 year budgeting and Re forecasting project.
- Responsible for reporting month end Solutions and Digital revenues.
- To complete the end to end Calculation/analysis of month end digital KPIs at Group and Business level
- To effiecently work on business cases - building revenue and cost models to appraise investments.
- Working closely on the Group Digital revenue dashboard including analysis of week on week movements and variances to RF and YoY.
- Social media analytic - monthly maintenance of Impression, Facebook Instant Article and Video trackers
- To act as a form of support to on Digital queries
- Working as a direct assistant to the CFO - handling ad hoc Digital analyses
- Advanced excel skills
- Digital experience with knowledge of KPIs, metrics etc
- Previous 2 and a half to 3 years experience in a analyst role
- Independent and proactive attitude to work
- Strong interpersonal skills - excellent communication
- Good attention to detail
- Good team player
If you have ALL of the experience above and are interested in a career move, please submit your CV and give me a call on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job