An exciting new opportunity for a bold and creative thinker has arisen to join a team on a much-loved household superbrand. Our client is looking for an experienced digital candidate with a strategy background to develop longer term consumer relationships. The role would lead a step change in their communication strategy into new territories beyond traditional advertising to build capability and programs utilising CRM and digital eco-systems to create consumer centric brand experiences.
This role will be responsible for leading the planning and execution of its consumer engagement platform offering utility to consumers beyond the product into areas like tools, digital experiences and even entertainment to build brand equity and loyalty with the brand. The specifics of the role are to be shaped by the right candidate but strategy experience within the digital space is key to deliver this project working alongside subject matter experts.
- Bringing together key strategic pillars and business objectives to deliver a consumer centric value exchange [with a clear utility at the heart]
- Briefing and planning a multi channel 18 month Consumer Relationship strategy prioritising digital.
- Consumer first thinking: insight led approach with a consumer first mindset
- PESO Agenda [multi channel activation strategy]
- Overseeing test and learn execution to enable scale
- Agency management: Media knowledge preferred
- Bold and creative thinker who sees opportunity to step change consumer relationships
- Digital experiences [vs pure execution]: loyalty, experience and CRM focus
- Confident in multi channel activation with test and learn mindset
- Digital knowledge across paid, owned and earned channels.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills including with senior stakeholders and ability to communicate clearly in English
- A proven track record of making things happen and delivering business results in current / previous roles, with experience in digital/ media/ social media
This role is mainly remote with an expectation for the successful candidate to work in the offices in Tadworth one or two days a week.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment business on behalf of the assignment.
- Brand Equity
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'