Digital Content Creator
A great opportunity has arisen for a client of mine based in Croydon, they are looking for a Digital Content Creator to push and boost their online presence, this is an extremely exciting role for someone that has great passion in Content Creation. You will be responsible for producing high quality digital content for their website, social and video platforms, and digital literature.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE
39 hours per week – Monday to Friday – Permanent Position
Company pension scheme
Performance bonus (paid monthly of up to 10% of salary)
32 days holiday incl. bank & public holidays
• Create and modify high quality images for our digital media
• Film and edit high quality video content (such as promotional, instructional, corporate, explainer etc.)
• Compose, edit and publish high quality, captivating and original content for products and applications
• Collaborate with freelancers and third parties and supervise external content production.
• Manage and update the website through the CMS, which includes:
- Adding and modifying product
- Creating and refreshing posts
- Composing, editing and uploading case studies
- Editing and uploading content for category pages
- (No web development skills are needed, but a basic knowledge of html is helpful)
• Generate and edit technical product datasheets.
• Identify, monitor and track search keywords, and apply changes to category and product pages to boost those keywords.
• Verify the content of each product to ensure that literature, drawings, 3D models, software and related products are displayed correctly.
• Support projects to enhance the visual content of the site, such as regular updates to homepage banners.
• Participate in and make suggestions for changes and improvements to the website.
• Photo editing and retouch and an understanding regarding resolution, compression, quality and image size
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite or similar software
• Highly competent computer skills with experience of Excel and data handling
• A high level of written and spoken English
• Minimum GCSE level (or equivalent) in English and Maths
• Experience of photography with a DSLR camera
• Experience of shooting and editing video (d)
• A qualification in design, graphics or photography (d)
• An understanding of SEO principles (d)
• Using Html and relevant web coding language(s) (d)
What we need from you:
• Strong Commercial awareness
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to demonstrate concentration, accuracy, and attention to detail
• Customer focussed
• Able to prioritise and manage a busy workload
If this is something that interests you, please apply asap and we will be in contact.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'