Digital Banking Customer Service - Remote - 3 Month Contract
FinTech People are supporting the UK's most exciting digital bank in recruiting for their Customer Support Team. This is a varied, challenging and interesting opportunity to work with an excellent management team, have autonomy in your role and build your skills and experience.
The customer support team is paramount to the success of the business and in this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Work in a close knit team to build best in class customer service delivery
- Responding to and resolving customer queries / requests via chat, email, and social media channels
- Observe and report on customer behaviour and trends to improve service
- Suggest and work on improvements to the customer journey and internal processes
- Customer operations / customer service experience gained within a contact centre
- Experience using ZenDesk
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick to learn, be the first to volunteer and be able to solve problems quickly
Please indicate on your CV in which roles you have had experience using ZenDesk :-)
* Offer subject to satisfactory reference, Credit and DBS checks *
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Operations
- Customer Service Representatives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'