Digital Artworker / Artworker / Digital Designer / Art Director / HTML / CSS / HTML5 / CSS3 / Banner ads / Responsive Emails / Video Editing / Print / Adobe Animate CC /
My client has just signed off a brand-new Digital Artworker position in their Hertfordshire based office. The company itself is a is a full-service multimedia company. They provide designs for websites, email, make video edits, brochure designs and many more for their clients. They have won numerous awards in the last year and are quickly becoming one of the leading Multimedia agencies in the UK.
They are looking for candidates with the following skills:
• HTML 5 banner ads (Adobe Animate CC)
• Responsive emails (HTML CSS coding and Media Queries)
• Print ability and video ability would be a good asset but secondary to the digital skills.
- Company Pension.
- Extra 3 days holiday if you don’t have any sickness throughout the year (0.5 days holiday awarded every 2 months if no sickness is taken during that period).
- Extra 3 CPD days for training.
- Training courses are paid for as and when required.
- 4.30pm finish on Fridays if we make profit that month.
- Free parking.
- Company bonus scheme.
- ‘Success Junky of the month’ A monetary prize to the member of staff nominated and voted for by the agency staff.
- Gym membership.
- Thirsty Thursday drinks (every Thursday).
- At least 2 company parties during the year.
They are based in Hertfordshire and are easily commutable from Watford, Slough, London, Greater London, Harrow, Edgware, Uxbridge and many more.
They are paying a salary between £20,000 - £30,000 and are looking to set up interviews for the week commencing 9th of April.