Digital Analytics Implementation Manager
Global energy provider - B2C/ Digital
£80,000 + 40% bonus - Surrey
This company is a household name; over the last few years they have been driving digital adoption and launched a number of new innovative digital products resulting in a mass of unharnessed customer data.
This role adds to there Head of Analytics hired last year and will be part of a growing and exciting team. The primary remit of the role is to manage Adobe Analytics implementation for the digital business working across website and apps. You will use your experience and technical skills to deliver site tagging and implementation.
Additionally, you will
- Lead Web Analytics Implementation across web, mobile and apps.
- Create bespoke tracking code for a complex implementation of Adobe Analytics.
- Line manage 2 implementation consultants and agency support
You will have
- Advanced knowledge of Web Analytics Implementation best practice, and hands-on practical experience managing complex implementations.
- Excellent knowledge of Tag Management Systems.
To apply to the Digital Analytics Implementation Manager click "Apply" or email Yasha on
- Tag manager
- Tag implementation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job