Exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading distributors of professional nail and beauty products. Due to their continued success and digital aspirations, the brand have created a brand new role for a Digital Account & Ecommerce Manager to support the brands growth and fulfil their potential online.
The business stock to over 10,000 salons, spa's, wholesalers, retailers and websites and also have a direct to consumer website that this role will oversee.
This is an exciting business set for much more exposure and international growth. If you're looking for a chance to shine and to really make an impact, this is set to be a very rewarding role!
Crucially, we are looking for a strong base of experience managing third-party retailer accounts, particularly Amazon so you may come from a Wholesale or Account Management background.
Please note: eCommerce experience is a desirable but not crucial criteria for potential applicants, as for the right candidate this is an area which can be developed on joining the business. Most importantly, we are looking for a self-starter and somebody passionate about developing their digital career and being part of an exciting time of growth and eCommerce development.
* Responsible for managing two key website sites, looking at both a b2b and b2c audience along with third party retailer account management.
* Brand guardian for the 'look and feel' across online accounts, working with digital teams to achieve maximum exposure and to ensure consistency across all digital channels.
* Drive strategic and sustainable growth of the assigned account base in line to the yearly budget; this includes accounts such Amazon,
* Own the seasonal assortment plans to deliver the most commercial product selection, review of sell out and assortment enhancements in season to maximise the in season trade.
* Build close partnerships with the digital teams to bring brand consistency to 3rd party e-commerce sites.
* Work with the marketing team on seasonal marketing campaigns to promote the brand and new product launches.
* Manage global SEM initiatives and campaigns though day to day agency management
Identify opportunities to expand the brand profile through targeted Display, Affiliate, Retargeting or other activity.
* Develop, nourish and grow eCRM strategy; ensure a regular flow of relevant emails reach the database, analyse the results and use these to improve ROI.
* Drive analytics to guide website development and enhancements to improve user flow and conversion rate.
* Work with senior management and web team to identify opportunities to drive revenues through the digital channels - e.g. promotions and other tactics to drive business growth during key need periods.
* Seek out new resources and technological innovations in the online world to improve customer interaction and conversions.
* Maintain content on web and identify ways to enhance engagement through site and digital touch points, collaborating with the marketing team on content strategy for the website.
* Collaborate with the digital team on website design and drive UX development and enhancements.
To apply for this role and for immediate consideration, please apply sending your CV via the link on this portal. Alternatively you can apply directly to
- account manager
- ecommerce manager
- eCommerce executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job