- 3 Shift Pattern plus 22% shift allowance
- Overtime available
- Onsite academy - training & development.
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of metal stampings and sub-assemblies for the automotive industry.
Providing a service and support to the Press Shop, repairing press tools in a busy maintenance department.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, you will be a time served Toolmaker from a press tool making background, or have experience in mechanical engineering. This includes troubleshooting, problem solving and resolution of technical problems. Knowledge of tool / press setting and operation is advantageous. A good attitude, flexible to challenges and possible changes is essential.
You will need to have experience in the following disciplines:
- Experience of precision measuring equipment.
- Experience using various hand tools for grinding.
- Knowledge of TIG, Arc and MIG welding.
- Operation of lathes and drilling machines.
- Operation of manual milling machines.
- Operation of surface grinding machines.
- Stoning and polishing of tool steels.