We are proudly representing our first tier automotive supplier client in the search for a Die Maintenance Technician. They are looking for the right candidate to diagnose tooling problems at press callout. If you are looking to take to take the next step in your career and join a truly global employer, please apply immediately.
- Diagnose tooling problems at press call-out and potential repair of the tool at press
- Carry out maintenance repairs and refurbishment activities on press tools
- Modifications and improvement activities on the press tools
- Record/document die performance and quality concerns regarding the repair details on maintenance reports
- High standard of house keeping
- Working in a safe and orderly manner
- Ideally a time served toolmaker from a press tool making background.
- background in mechanical engineering biased role.
- Experience using various hand tools for grinding
- Stoning and polishing of tool steels
- Operation of manual milling machines
- Operation of lathes and drilling machines
- Operation of surface grinding machines
- Knowledge of TIG, Arc and MIG welding
- Experience of precision measuring equipment