At Uncle Buck we are seeking an enthusiastic Dialler Co-Ordinator to join our expanding team at our Dartford office.
The main objective of the role holder is the creation and ongoing management of campaigns in line our internal Customer Service and Collection strategies. As well manage the setting up of daily dial schedules within the operational areas and monitor daily activity whilst providing analysis on campaigns to help develop communications in Operations.
• Responsible for the deployment of all proactive Outbound Contact Strategies.
• Drive operational performance through effective use of our Dialler.
• Ensure service levels and policies are aligned to business requirements.
• Agreeing and setting up new monthly/daily dial schedules with the Operations Manager.
• Creation and ongoing campaign management of lists, filters and service parameters in line with current strategies for all departments.
• Monitor the dialling activity for all departments and make necessary amendments to dial configuration settings to enhance productivity.
• User Management, including agents assignment and removal.
• Develop and manage real time reporting in line with department requirements.
• Issues management - first point of contact for support with Dialler related queries.
Your desire to progress within the Customer Operations department along with your ability to build strong relationships will see you excel in this role.
You will also require:
• Dialler experience (minimum of 3 years).
• Understanding of the regulatory requirements that outbound dialling must adhere to.
• Experience of managing and allocating work within an operational area.
• Experience of running a dialler
• Passion for driving efficiency and hitting targets
• Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Driving Efficiency
- Contact Strategies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'