£24,900 - £37,890 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Fantastic L+D Prospects
A leading Staffordshire hospital is currently looking to recruit a Diagnostic Radiographer to join their imaging department.
Details of the Radiographer positions and what the hospitals are offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, with flexible rotas in place
- Band 5 salaries in the region of £24,900 to £37,890 depending on experience
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free staff parking and uniforms
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will deliver high quality imaging services for a diverse patient mix. You will work in general radiography and theatres and will utilise state of the art equipment and technologies whilst further developing your skills and knowledge to ensure a safe, efficient and effective imaging service.
What we are looking for:
- HCPC Registered Diagnostic Radiographer (have completed BSc/Diploma in Radiography)
- You will have post-registration experience across a varied case mix and experience in plain-film and theatre radiography is essential
- Ideally you will have RIS and PACS experience and RPS training
- You will be willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
- You should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, including good written and verbal English
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'