Are you a DevOps Engineer keen to develop a wide portfolio of innovative projects?
How would you like to work with some of the world's biggest organisations within a community of truly passionate technologists?
This opportunity is perfect for professionals who thrive on finding ways to improve outcomes to a wide range of clients across several industries including finance, healthcare, retail and more. This company principally operate a delivery focused environment and has built their reputation for delivering innovative large-scale, complex technical solutions at the highest standard.
Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer who is passionate and inspired by technology and considered a leader in the field of DevOps. The ideal candidate would be able to assume the role of Project manager, Service manager, Development manager and consultant all at one given time.
The DevOps Engineer will work largely within a project team and hold responsibilities including:
- Project Delivery- the day-to-day responsibility for technical aspects of a project, both internally and on client sites
- Managing, supporting, maintaining and improving the project's infrastructure, automation, continuous integration system and application release process.
- Bridge the gap between operations and development teams
- being a key point of contact for the client to ensure smooth delivery, deployment and subsequent running of new technical solutions
- involvement in pre-sales and bid activities
This company has a lot to offer its employee's including:
- Healthcare and income protection
- Assistance with professional and industry certifications
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Flexible working hours
- Secondment opportunities between UK and USA
- Lunch learns, Tech talks and coding challenges
Requirements of the DevOps Engineer:
- Strong commercial experience of managing complex multi-tier enterprise infrastructure environments
- In-depth configuration management, automation and scripting skills including use of a scripting language such as Python or Ruby, proficiency with shell scripting (e.g. BASH)
- Proficient Linux/Unix system administration skills
- In-depth knowledge of platform and application automated deployment technologies, for example: Cobbler, Puppet, Chef, Tivoli Provisioning Manager, Foreman)
- Exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies
- Exposure to continuous integration and build tools
- Use of source code version control
- Understanding of software and infrastructure architecture
- Good database knowledge and SQL skills (on an enterprise database such as Oracle or EnterpriseDB)
- In depth knowledge of virtualisation platforms and cloud orchestration technologies such as VSphere, vDirector, Xenserver, Xen, Cloudstack and Openstack
If you are a passionate and motivated DevOps Engineer who is keen to develop a rich portfolio of complex and innovation project solutions, this could be the opportunity for you.
Please apply to be considered.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PRESENT RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK AND HAVE MINIMUM 2 YEARS EXPIERNECE WORKING IN UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'