- A well-established Global company operating in over 34 countries is seeking an experienced Devops Engineer to join their London.
- This is a great opportunity to revolutionise this area of the business with autonomy and responsibility to run projects from beginning to end
- A large global company that rewards entrepreneurial behaviour there is plenty of room for exceptional people to grow.
- Join an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success!
Why it’s a great opportunity
- There is an incredibly highly skilled team working on the latest SaaS technology and they have excellent projects in the pipeline
- This is an opportunity to lead from the front, design and implement an exciting new system
- Progression opportunities are vast and the ability to learn and develop your own skill set are endless
- There is an excellent salary on offer alongside industry leading benefits
- challenging and meaningful work in an international and innovative high-tech environment with good team spirit.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Lenghty experience in IT or application development
- Strong knowledge of experience with AWS
- At least one Devops role on your CV
- Demonstrated expertise in network design and security best practices
- Linux system administration and scripting skills, such as shell, Python or Ruby
- Windows system administration, ideally including PowerShell scripting
- Configuration management tooling such as Puppet
- Application operations, including Incident Management, Change Management, Security Management and Capacity Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including mentoring others
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong track record of learning new technology independently
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.