Junior to Senior Engineers needed to work on this new project! One of our clients is currently looking for experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Engineers to join their exciting new team in Galway.
This client is one of the biggest companies in Telecoms which have made some very exciting changes over the last few months. You have probably seen them across the news or read articles on their new project work, so this is definitely one to keep an eye on.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and growing within the team, then get in touch now so that we can discuss the role and responsibilities!
- Development and maintenance of customer updates
- Building Pipelines for doing continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Development and maintenance of new features for automation of system bring up and testing.
- Programming languages experience neccessary
- Knowledge/Production of Jenkins CI/CD
- Comfortable with AWS/Azure/On Premiss deployments, networking, and security best practices.
- We like infrastructure as code so knowledge of Terraform and Ansible is good.
At Jefferson Frank
Our mission is simple: we want happy customers.
Whether you're an AWS or DevOps professional, we will help you walk into your dream AWS/DevOps job. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS and DevOps.
- #DevOps #Expert #Starter #New #Projects #Jenkins #AWS #Cloud #Kubernetes #Azure #DevOps #Dublin #Ireland
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'