We are currently seeking a Development Technician to join a leading optical technology manufacturer. You will support the development of a range of optical products through the evaluation, characterisation, test and development of key optical components. Other day to day responsibilities will include;
- Conducting verification and validation testing for optical component development.
- Qualification and reliability testing.
- Support the development of new production and lab test equipment.
- Maintenance of existing test equipment as required.
- Analysis and reporting of results and findings.
Development Technician Requirements
- A relevant qualification in an engineering discipline.
- Experience working with optical technologies.
- Experience in using optical and electronic test equipment, both manual and PC controlled.
- Hands on approach to testing.
- Basic mechanical design and component evaluation skills.
Position: Development Technician
Salary: Circa £25k/pa
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job